Friday, August 8, 2008

Cari & Jed

Where to begin... Jed said to me when I left the evening of their wedding on July 19th, "Boy I can't wait to see what you write on your blog about our wedding." Well here it goes...

It's so easy to get caught up in wedding planning. Figuring out flowers, food, photography, and everything else, but in the end all that really matters is that at the end of the day the couple were able to get married. And for a few scary moments that almost didn't happen for Cari and Jed.

Jed was hospitalized the Friday before the wedding and we didn't know until Saturday morning if he would be released. Thankfully he was, and although I could tell Jed was suffering, he put on a brave front and made it through the day, and everything else could not have gone better!

The couple along with their families and friends were awesome! Cari's mom made me feel like her adoptive daughter for the day, making sure I got fed and even had me sit with them at the dinner. So I just have to say that I am so thankful Cari and Jed were able to have their day and they could not have gone through that situation any better. Congrats you two!!



I had to get a shot of the hospital bracelet.



No comments: