Thursday, May 7, 2009

Going Green!

Hi Everyone! I hope you are able to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather we are having. I love this time of year. I just wanted to write a quick post about some small changes. A couple weeks ago was Earth Day and there were many reports about pollution, garbage, and all the things that are damaging our Planet.

So in an effort to help make my carbon print a little smaller and the Earth a little greener I have decided to go proofless! All images from sessions will now be posted on an online viewing gallery. A set of proofs can still be ordered, but there will be a small additional charge to do so.

I've also added and changed some items that I offer. The two biggest being my First Year Collection and Story Board Portraits! Very fun and great items!

With that I look forward to working with you! And remember do your part to Go Green!

No comments: