Sunday, September 27, 2009

Heather & Matt - Married!

Heather and Matt were married on September 19th... I know, I know... I'm working on getting caught up on my posts :)

This is actually my second time working with Heather, she was maid of honor in a wedding I shot last year, so I was excited to see some of the same people again. They had such a wonderful day, I even teared up a few times! Her mother talked at the dinner about the way Matt looks at Heather, and how he has always looked at her the same way since the first time he saw her... and it is so true. They are such a cute couple and you can tell how much they love each other just when you see the way they look at each other. Congrats you two!!










1 comment:

Amanda Jackson said...

Wish that I could have been there for the wedding!! The pictures are absolutely gorgeous and adorable. Congradulations again Matt and Heather <3 Hope this marriage brings you both so much to come! <3