Sunday, August 1, 2010

Karissa - 2011 Senior!

I have quite a few posts coming down the pipe line. I will get sneak peeks up as fast as I can... I know how much everyone enjoys them, so have no fear they are coming! :)

On to Karissa... What a pretty girl! We did both some studio photos and then headed outside for some natural light shots. I always love when people tell me they are horrible at taking photos and then I'm blown away by how well they did and how great the shots look. I think with Karissa's great features it made it pretty easy to get some nice shots. Here's your sneak peek!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! What a pretty girl!

Anonymous said...

This girl is so pretty, she has a natural beauty! I love the beach pictures.
We will for sure be coming to you for our pictures!

Anonymous said...

This girl should be a model.

Anonymous said...

What a beauty! She is a knock-out!

Anonymous said...

Love the shots Karissa! Such beautiful pics... cox's