Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Roberta & Brian - Married!

Roberta and Brian were married this past Saturday, my final wedding for 2010... and boy did it go out on a bang! They have the best wedding story that I  have ever experienced in all the weddings I've ever photographed. I wish I could explain it, but it would turn into a book! But let me just say that it was a HUGE surprise for Brian and a big sweet gesture by Roberta... and a well kept secret by everyone involved for years! Congrats you two and thank you for letting me part of your day! (if you're curious about the story just ask when you see me.)











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! You did an AMAZING job capturing so many special moments!!

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job taking pictures!! You were very patient with all of us. Congratulations to Brian and Roberta. I hope you two have a wonderful, long life together.

Love,
Your Sis - Char