Thursday, October 13, 2011

2012 Weddings | Eau Claire Wedding Photographer

I only have a few spots left for availability in 2012, so if you're interested in getting information about my wedding services please contact me sooner rather than later.

I am also running a booking special, one that's NEVER been offered before contact me for details about that. 

The reason I am running the special for the first time ever, and very well the last is because I am having my baby soon and want to encourage people to book me before the baby arrives.

Also since so many of my wonderful clients refer me on to their friends and acquaintances I want to reward you. If you refer a couple to me for a wedding and they book me you, you'll receive a $100 gift certificate!

Contact me with any questions, thanks!
Kathy

No comments: