Monday, July 30, 2007

Bobbi & Dan

Bobbi and Dan got married on the famous date of 7.7.07. They were a great couple to work with, it was very hard for me to pick only 5 photos to post. If you look closely I also used one of their photos for the header of my blog. Great couple with lots of great shots from their day! Congratulations!


This was the result of me asking the groomsmen to pick on the groom :)



We went to the Marshfield Zoo, where Dan proposed and snapped a few shots. I love the contrast of the brick wall and old windows against them.


Bobbi did a great job incorporating all kinds of special details from their lives into the big day. I hope I captured them all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had to check your blog one more time before I logged off the Internet for the night. I was VERY excited (for lack of a better word) to see the wedding pictures. Those turned out absolutely perfect. I can't wait to see the rest of them.

Thanks so much!
Bobbi