Monday, July 16, 2007

Hello!

Like many photographers I have decided to start a blog that chronicles my experiences through the shutter. I have been taking photographs for many years, but in March of '06 I decided to take that passion to a professional level and haven't looked back since. I am amazed at the response to my work. So I'd like to thank all those that believed in me and gave me the opportunity to capture their life in some special way. So I will of course be adding photos on here often. Most recently I did some senior pictures for Courtney from Greenwood. She was a little nervous to start with but quickly warmed up and the result were some of these fantastic shots. She definitely has powerful eyes!




1 comment:

Kristina said...

This is great Kathy! I enjoy seeing all the different work you do... it is all excellent! We'd be thrilled if you wanted to feature any of the amazing photos you did of our little Ava. We get such wonderful comments on them all. Good luck! Kristina & Rick