Monday, September 10, 2007

Amber & Jeriame

I haven't posted for awhile been busy, busy, busy photographing, which is not a bad thing at all... I've now gone full-time into photography! Yay! I'm also coming out with new wedding and studio packages this fall. I'm super excited about my wedding packages... couples will now get an awesome album that is custom designed for their wedding! They are awesome! That's all I have to say.

On to Amber and Jeriame... they were a great couple to work with and photograph. I think I'm spoiled as a photographer because every wedding I do is so much fun and the couples are a blast and Amber and Jeriame were no exception. They had a lovely ceremony in Stanley and the reception was at Kamp Kenwood on Lake Wissota. I am SO excited about their photographs because we did their portraits just as the sun was setting, which is my favorite light to photograph with and I never get to do this for weddings... so it made my day knowing I could provide some great shots you only get with this kind of light. See for yourself...




What a gorgeous sunset and beautiful shot... I love it!


The ring bearer and flower girl were so cute and awesome picture takers!


No comments: