Friday, September 28, 2007

Thank You!!

As a wedding photographer when a couple chooses me to be part of their wedding day that's more than I could ever ask for, and when they tell me how much they love their photos thats icing on the cake. Well yesterday I was so pleasantly surprised and shocked when I found out how much my work meant.

So I want to send a very big Thank you to Ann and Bob, who's wedding I photographed earlier this summer, for surprising me yesterday with a getaway weekend to Wisconsin Dells. I am still speechless and shocked over your very generous gesture. I am also so happy that you love your wedding photos and enjoyed working with me that much! I will take some pictures of course and post a recap of the weekend.

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart! You guys rock!


No comments: